Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Guest Photo Essay: The Road to Berlin



SFSYO cellist Adam Kwok provides an entry as guest photographer showing some of his favorite photos and places  that chronicle his journey so far and the road from Luxembourg to Germany's capital:







I like Munich. That's me on the left.

The famed Sausage Museum in Regensburg

And their sausages were very good indeed

In Swan Lake by Castle Neuschwanstein.   Brrrrrr.....
The Kurhaus in Wiesbaden

The fountain outside the Kurhaus




In Weimar w J.S. Bach

Almost to Berlin, we stopped in Leipzig, with statue of  J.S. Bach
The Paulanerkirche at the Univ. of Leipzig
We're in the Capital.

Having fun at the Berlin Zoo

The gardens of Sans Souci Palace in Potsdam, of Frederick the Great

The Checkpoint Charlie museum in Berlin


In front of the Brandenburg Gate

A nice view of the Reichstag



Did I mention how much I like German food?




And finally, we arrive at the famed Berlin Philharmonie.



Wow.  On stage at the Berlin Phil !



No comments:

Post a Comment